Things to do in Brussels
As the Capital of Europe, Brussels is home to the European Parliament, NATO and many other famous sights such as Manneken Pis, Cinquantenaire Arch, Art Nouveau and Victor Horta, the Grand-Place and the Atomium.
The city has architectural monuments in abundance from the Renaissance period right through to more modern times. The city is full of heritage sites and attractions with many architectural surprises also.
Below are the top 10 attractions as nominated by guests in our hotel.
- Grand Place & Manneken-Pis
- The Cinquantenaire
- The Catacombs below Brussels
- The Royal Greenhouses of Laeken
- Atomium & Mini Europe
- The Flower Carpet
- The Royal Palace of Brussels
- The Royal Museum of fine arts & the Magritte Museum
- Musical Instrument Museum
- The Comic Strip Museum.