Gresham Belson Hotel Brussels
is hiring an enthusiastic, dynamic and motivated
About the hotel
The Gresham Belson Hotel is a modern hotel with 141 guestrooms, 4 fully-equipped meeting rooms, restaurant & bar and a fitness room. The hotel offers a free shuttle service to and from Brussels Airport and local Business Districts. Facilities include a 24-hour front desk, Free high speed Wi-Fi access, car parking facilities, multi-lingual, friendly & flexible staff, etc. The Gresham Belson Hotel Brussels is located right in between the center of Brussels and Brussels airport. The NATO’s headquarters are within a 10-minute drive, while the European Parliament can be reached within a 15-minute drive
As all-round Receptionist you will work closely with the Front Office Manager. The role includes key responsibilities such as:
- Welcoming guests in a warm and professional manner
- Dealing with reservations by phone, email, fax or face-to-face
- Completing procedures when guests arrive and leave
- Managing transport schedule
- Taking and passing on messages to guests
- Dealing with special requests from guests
- Answering questions about the various hotel facilities, transport possibilities and the surrounding area
- Dealing with complaints or problems
- Maintaining the security of the hotel during the shift
- Prepare reports for the different departments and Head Office
- Known perfectly all technical installations and the operation of the alarm
- Involves morning, evening night, and weekend shifts
- You have a degree in Hotel Management or similar education
- You are fluent in Dutch, English and French all other languages are a plus
- You are good with Microsoft Office and Outlook.
- You are flexible without a 9-5 mentality.
- You have a good knowledge of the local market.
- You are an enthusiastic person with a positive attitude
- You have excellent organization and planning skills and can work independently as well as part of a team.
- Our Offer
Gresham Belson offers you a fulltime contract, a competitive salary and further career development opportunities within the Irish Hotel Group.
To apply for this post please email your curriculum vitae + photo to the attention of Mr. Raf Willems, General Manager
Mr. Raf Willems
+32 (0)2 708 31 50